#1 General provisions
• SOKOLOVA POLE CAMP is the owner of the seller of the camps available in store.
Client may contact the store via email: contact(AT)sokolovapolecamp.com.
• Getting acquainted and accepting the Terms and Conditions is a prerequisite to book online.
• In order to be able to use the store you will need a computer or another device with Internet access, a web browser, such as : Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari; active e-mail account.
• Book online requires users to register an account.
• A Customer shall be obliged to provide correct and complete data. It is strictly prohibited submission of false personal data, incomplete data or third party data who have not given their consent. The provision of services by electronic means by the Company in the placing of the orders by Customers is a one-time event and ends right after the completion of the order by the seller , at the moment of discontinuing the order placement by the customer or in other cases provided by law.
• Bookings are accepted via our online store : www.sokolovapolecamp.com. Custom orders and individual projects are accepted via email : contact(AT)sokolovapolecamp.com
• Orders are taken 24 hours a day, all the year, however the Seller reserves the right to temporarily suspend the its services due to the because of maintenance work or technical issues, on the condition that it would not prejudice the rights of the Client. Contact with SOKOLOVA POLE CAMP team is possible Monday to Friday between 8 a.m. and 4p.m. , not including public holidays.
• In order to make a booking, Client must fill an order form, choose the goods which are the subject of the contract, choose payment method.
• Invoice is issued on express request of the Client, after entering all the data needed for invoicing.
• The Seller shall not be responsible for providing error or incomplete data by the Customer or malfunction of the webstore caused by technical infrastructure of the Client and network connection used by the Customer in order to connect with the webstore.
• Any additional cost shall be clearly indicated during purchasing and before final order placing.
• Client accepts that an email confirmation of order receiving is equivalent with execution of a legally binding sale agreement, including the obligation to pay the amount indicated in the order, and any additional cost indicated during purchasing.
• The information about product/camp provided in online store, do not constitute an offerpursuant to the Civil Code, but an invitation for booking.
• The Client shall be informed about the impossibility of project implementation via email and the possible way of fixing the problem.
#3 Prices and Payment
• The prices of camps available on web shop are provided in EUR, do not include any additional cost.
• Prices of camps are winding and final prices at the moment of placing an order for the Customer. After placing an order, price of ordered goods will not change, not withstanding any price changes made by SOKOLOVA BRAND, or promotional or sale campaigns.
• The Seller reserves the right to change the camps prices offered via webstore, new products launching as well as to conduct and dismiss or change various kinds of promotional action and sales, in accordance to the Civil Code and other provisions of the civil law.
• Promotions cannot be combined, unless the rules of a given promotion state otherwise.
• Payment method accepted by SOKOLOVA POLE CAMP are: Paypal, direct bank transfer (€ or $), Western Union (only in $)
• Transfer fees must be paid by customers (depending amount and countries)
• The performance will be fulfilled when a payment made by the Customer is credited to the bank account or after receiving the payment confirmation.
• The Seller may establish other payment methods and rules. In this case restrictions and conditions of payment applied, shall be confirmed via email.
• The Seller do not accept cash on delivery.
• The maximum time of making or receiving a payment shall be no longer than 5 business days. After 5 days, the order will be canceled.
• The payment must be made in the same currency as it was placed, or as prepared price list.
• The payment title must include the order number.
#4 Cancellation rules
• Cancellation until 2018 july 1st : 20% withholding on the amount
• Cancellation after 2018 july 1st : 100% withholding on the amount
• Cancellation come from SOKOLOVA POLE CAMP: 0% withholding on the amount
#5 Schedule / workshops:
• Plan changes of the workshops due to the absence of the guest trainer are possible at any time and can not be excluded. In this case, a replacement coach is searched.
#6 Provision of services by electronic means.
• The Client has a right to lodge a complaint related to the assessing defects (defined as both technical defects and other non-compliances). Complaints may be lodged via email: contact(AT)sokolovapolecamp.com, or sent to the Store address, no longer than 30 days after the occurrence of irregularities in online store functioning.
• Complaint will be accepted or refused no longer than after 30 days from receiving. Seller will inform Buyer about the complaint acceptance or refusing.
#7 Personal data
• The Seller administers the set of personal data of the Clients.
• Customer by registering in the shop agrees to process and use your personal information to online store usage, orders fulfillment, accounting, delivery, compensation claiming, archiving and in case when the Client gives its consent for it – for marketing purposes.
• Client agrees to receive commercial information via email. Acceptance is expressed by choosing this option while placing an order. This acceptance is not required for the contract performance. Client may resign from the commercial information receiving by sending an email to : contact(AT)sokolovapolecamp.com.
• The Client who is registered in the SOKOLOVA POLE CAMP online shop has a right to inspect the personal data content, correct it and demand on remove it.
• Seller shall ensure the security of the data by applying measures of physical protection, necessary technical measures and organisational arrangements. Seller shall take appropriate technical measures to prevent unauthorized access to and modification of personal data sent electronically.
• Personal data will not be passed to third parties except people engaged in the order realization and delivery. Seller will protect the Client’s personal data from the third parties, in exceptional circumstances when the disclosure of the information is necessary for legal reasons.
• Providing personal data is optional but necessary for the execution of the order.
#8 Final provisions
• Customer is obliged to refrain from any activity which could impact on the proper functioning of the Store, any invention to the Store functioning, technical elements of the Store. Terms and Conditions prohibit the illegal content. Usage of the store for the other purposes is prohibited, including Client’s promotional and advertising activity, spam operation. Seller is not responsible for the consequences of improper Store usage, which is not in line with this Terms and Conditions.
• These Rules shall enter into force as soon as they are published online.
• Provisions of Ukrainian law, shall be applicable to matters not governed by the provisions of this Agreement.
• Seller is entitled to change Terms and Conditions for technical or organisational reasons. Rules changes are effective from the date set by the Seller, no less than 7 days from changed its publishing. Changes cannot should be without prejudice to the rights of Client who has placed an order before its publishing. Client will be informed about every Terms and Conditions change. Refusing new Terms and Conditions acceptance is tantamount to agreement termination.
• To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, The Internet store does not bear responsibility for blocking the sending mail server administrators or for deleting and blocking emails by the software installed on a computer used by a customer.
• Individual settings of the Customer’s computer and monitor causing erroneous or distorted display of information about goods (e.g. colours).
• By accepting this Terms and Conditions, Client agrees for data Collection and availability of all necessary information concerning the activities statistics in connection with Store usage. Data are collected authomaticaly and are used to analize Clients activities.
• Every customer has acces to this Terms and Confitions available online, and may print it.
• All the pictures published on: www.sokolovapolecamp.com are protected by copyrights. Its usage require the written consent of SOKOLOVA POLE CAMP.
• These Terms and Conditions apply from the date of publication – 2018-05-09